Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Picture of Pharaoh

I recently took some pictures of Pharaoh, and here is a full body shot. Pharaoh is a 2 year old Afghan Hound that we recently adopted. He is a Red Brindle with a Black Mask. Because he came from a rescue, his original American Kennel Club (AKC) papers were canceled, so I have to re-register him with the AKC with a Purebred Alternative Listing. This will allow us to compete in lure coursing and agility. I also think his temperament would be a good fit with therapy, so we are going to try that too! I will keep you posted.
So, I am proud to announce  
Pharaoh's Golden Sunrise


If you want to see a picture of his darling face, look for an earlier posting in April. Cheers!


2 comments:

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

he is gorgeous. glad to hear he has such a nice temperment. Groucho is a bit of a snappy a$$

Nanci D. Byers said...

Thanks! This is my first experience with Afghans, and he is just amazing! You should have seen him run Memorial Day weekend in a practice run. He turns like he is on wheels!

Have you tried lure coursing with Groucho?