Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Trying to be like Martha Stewart



I was looking through a book Christmas with Martha Stewart and was captivated by a floral arrangement of roses that looks like a christmas tree. Unfortunately the directions did not mention how many roses were needed for this arrangement. I thought 2 dozen. Nope. 3? No. After making 3 trips to the store and 7 dozen roses later this is it. I will mention that I didn't think to take a picture while the roses were in their prime. Here is how mine turned out. Not quite like hers. This is one arrangement I won't try again. Too expensive!

2 comments:

dmaismith said...

Beautiful! I'm still debating on whether or not to make my own bouquet or order one. Maybe I'll have to enlist in your flower talent :)

Nanci D. Byers said...

If I were you, I would simply order one from Olive and Dahlia down on 25th. One less thing to worry about. However, if you do want some help I would be happy to try!