Monday, August 23, 2010

Recommended Books on Dog Training (Positive Training)




I have been meaning to do this for a while. This past spring, I created a list of dog training books that I have either read myself or have had recommended by positive dog trainers that I work with. It was originally handed out in puppy classes that I had assisted in, and most of the books I had purchased while I was a librarian/book buyer for the Weber County Library. However, most of the books are available for purchase from amazon.com or from Dogwise

Also please check your local public library. If they don't own a book you want to read, ask them to consider purchasing it, or ask them to order it from another library (Inter-Library Loan).  

I will update it as new books come out that I feel are great books that other dog owners/trainers should be aware of. Hope you enjoy!

 Cheers,


Recommended Books on Dog Training



No comments: